|This is a Complete Page.|
|This article is complete. It does not need any more editing unless you are correcting grammar or are adding information that you and others have confirmed that needs to be added.|
The Assult is a Tier 3 tank that upgrades from the Machine Gun at level 30.
The Assult has a circular body with a trapezoidal gun in front. It is slightly thinner and longer than the Machine Gun's (like the Gatling's.
Unlike the Machine Gun, the Assult's gun fires slowly, but with spread. The special ability of the Assult and its upgrades is its ability to become near-transparent. The Assult must not be moving or firing and only takes a few seconds to become invisible.
The Assult upgrades from the Machine Gun at level 30.
The Assult can upgrade to the following:
- Minihelix (Lv. 45)
As the Assult
- The Assult and other invisible tanks are actually still very slightly visible even when not moving. Experienced players can still spot you and attack.
- Try to position yourself in an area players will be going through so you can ambush them.
- Since the Assult is like the Machine Gun, try waiting until a tank is very close before attacking to ensure you deal a lot of damage.
- You can trick others into thinking that you are a Gatling Gun due to the two tanks' identical design.
Against the Assult
- Like all invisible tanks, any attack with enough knockback will break their invisibility.
- You can spot invisible tanks, but it is very hard to do so. Some tanks also have the ability to see invisible tanks.
- If you think you see an invisible tank, don't be afraid to shoot in order to reveal them. Bullet spam tanks excel at this.
- The Assult was designed by Dankツ and was added to the game on January 7, 2019.
- The Assult is "Assault" with the second "A" removed.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|