The Auto-2 is a Tier 2 Tank that upgrades from the Basic at level 15.The main focus of its branch is Two or more controllable auto-turrets in the game.
The Auto-2 has a circular body and two auto-turrets on opposite sides. The auto-turrets look like a small gray circle with a smaller Basic gun on each gray circle.
The Auto-2 does not turn and follow the cursor. Instead, it auto-spins at a slow pace. While passive, the turrets will automatically shoot at the most dangerous thing in their sight. The player can manually aim these turrets using the primary and secondary fire buttons. The turrets themselves have average firepower and shoot slightly smaller than average bullets. Keep in mind the smaller bullets have similar stats to those of a Basic's. These bullets are also speedy and deal a good amount of damage. The Auto-2's turrets each have an arc of 180 degrees.
The Auto-2 upgrades from the Basic at level 15.
The Auto-2 can upgrade to the following:
- Auto-3 (Lv. 30)
- Swivel-2 (Lv. 30)
- Trapper-2 (Lv. 30)
- Single-2 (Lv. 30)
- Machine-2 (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Auto-2 (Lv. 30)
- Mega-2 (Lv. 30)
- Pelleter-2 (Lv. 30)
- Auto-2-2 (Lv. 30)
- Subduer-2 (Lv. 30)
- Revolutionist (Lv. 30)
- Spindrift (Lv. 45)
- Bar Spinner (Lv. 45)
- Mafia (Lv. 60)
As the Auto-2
- The Auto-2 automatically tracks enemies' trajectories and aims accordingly.
- Sometimes it may be better to focus on dodging enemy bullets and let the turrets aim for you.
- Both turrets can lock onto the same target if your tank is facing the right way at the right moment.
- Your turrets have a slightly larger FoV than your own tank, so they can fire at enemies or shapes outside your screen.
Against the Auto-2
- The Auto-2 has relatively strong firepower compared to other tanks if both turrets are focused at the cursor, so make sure the Auto-2's other turret is on its opposite side before commiting full offence.
- Most drones are unable to be locked onto, forcing the Auto-2 to have to manually aim at them. Repel your drones to surround the Auto-2 in order to overwhelm and destroy it.
Trivia and Fun Facts
- The position of the auto-turrets are reminiscent of diep.io's Flank Guard.
- Even if it looks like a Flank Guard/Twin Flank tank, it has recoil, because the auto-turrets can fire at different locations and at different times.
|Upgrades from:||Basic at level 15|
|Upgrades to:||Auto-3 • Swivel-2 • Trapper-2 • Single-2 • Machine-2 • Auto-Auto-2 • Mega-2 • Pelleter-2 • Auto-2-2 • Subduer-2 • Revolutionist • Spindrift • Bar Spinner • Mafia|
|Branches||Auto-3 • Swivel-2 • Trapper-2 • Single-2 • Machine-2 • Auto-Auto-2 • Mega-2 • Pelleter-2 • Auto-2-2 • Subduer-2 • Revolutionist • Spindrift • Bar Spinner|