The Auto-5 has a circular body with five turrets spread around its body. Each turret has a small gun attached to it.
Like the Auto-2, the Auto-5 is an autospinning tank that uses its turrets to fire. The player can manually aim and fire its turrets using the firing buttons. While not being controlled, they will passively fire at objects in their sight.
Each turret of the Auto-5 deals moderate damage with their small, fast bullets.
The Auto-5 can upgrade to the following:
- Auto-7 (Lv. 60)
- 30px Mega-5 (Lv. 60)
- Auto-6 (Lv. 60)
- 30px Sniper-5 (Lv. 60)
- 30px Machine-5 (Lv. 60)
- Twin-5 (Lv. 60)
- 30px Swivel-5 (Lv. 60)
- 30px Trapper-5 (Lv. 60)
- 30px Minishot-5 (Lv. 60)
- Auto-2-5 (Lv. 60)
- Auto-5-2 (Lv. 60)
- Multitwool (Lv. 60)
- Inductor (Lv. 60)
- 30px Subduer-5 (Lv. 60)
- Infrared (Lv. 60)
As the Auto-5
- Multiple turrets can lock onto the same target if your tank is facing the right way at the right moment.
- Sometimes it may be better to focus on dodging enemy bullets and let your turrets aim for you.
- Your turrets have a slightly larger FoV than your own tank, so they can fire at enemies or shapes outside your screen. This can let you know if enemies are approaching.
Against the Auto-5
- The Auto-5's turrets can't lock onto to drones, so they have to manually aim at them.
- Be careful around the Auto-5 as its turrets can spot you from far away and aim at you perfectly. This can be a big problem if you cannot outpenetrate the Auto-5 with your own bullets.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|