|This is a Complete Page.|
|This article is complete. It does not need any more editing unless you are correcting grammar or are adding information that you and others have confirmed that needs to be added.|
The Auto-Auto-2 has a circular body with two turrets on opposite sides of its body. Each turret has a single, average-size gun. It also has an auto-turret on top of its body with a Basic barrel.
Like the Auto-2, the Auto-Auto-2 is an autospin tank that uses its two turrets to fire. While not being controlled, they will passively fire at enemies in their sight. The player can manually aim and fire its turrets using the firing buttons. The Auto-2's turrets fire slightly smaller bullets that are fast and deal a good amount of damage. Each of its turrets has an arc slightly more than 180 degrees. Its auto-turret fires fast bullets that deal moderate damage at a fast pace, similar to other auto-turrets.
The Auto-Auto-2 can upgrade to the following:
As the Auto-Auto-2
- You can evade your enemies' attacks while your turrets fire on them with extreme accuracy.
- The high range of your auto-turret's bullets can help you spot and fight enemies at long range.
- Use the R key to disable your turrets if you don't want them to fire.
Against the Auto-Auto-2
- The Auto-Auto-2's bullets are not very tanky and can easily be outpenetrated.
- It can be difficult sneaking up on the Auto-Auto-2 with its auto turret and turrets always firing.
- Drone tanks will have a hard time attacking the Auto-Auto-2 with its auto turret constantly firing at them.
- The Auto-Auto-2 was an idea by Clarise and was added as a TESTBED tank on March 15, 2019.
- It was later made playable by all on March 17, 2019.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|