|This is a Complete Page.|
|This article is complete. It does not need any more editing unless you are correcting grammar or are adding information that you and others have confirmed that needs to be added.|
The Auto-Basic is a Tier 2 Tank upgrading from the Basic at level 15. It branches off into most other tanks with auto-turrets.
The Auto-Basic's body is circular and has a Basic gun. On top of its body, in the center, is a regular auto-turret.
Compared to the Basic, the Auto-Basic adds an auto-turret in the middle of its body. This turret automatically fires on enemies nearby. Its turret bullets are weak but relatively fast, while its main bullets are identical to the Basic's.
The Auto-Basic upgrades from the Basic at level 15.
The Auto-Basic can upgrade to the following:
- Auto-Twin (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Sniper (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Machine (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Flank (Lv. 30)
- Chairman (Lv. 30)
- Scratcher (Lv. 30)
- Assailant (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Pelleter (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Trapper (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Propeller (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Minishot (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Auto-2 (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Mini Grower (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Lancer (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Basebrid (Lv. 30)
- Basiception (Lv. 30)
- Spawner (Lv. 30)
- Revolutionist (Lv. 30)
- Automind (Lv. 60)
As the Auto-Basic
- The auto-turret can let you know where other tanks or shapes are, and will follow the opponent as he flees. This can help with getting kills.
- You can try to line up your main bullet with your auto-turret, which can help you aim and get off-screen kills.
Against the Auto-Basic
- The auto-turret's bullets can damage you heavily as you approach your opponent.
- Take care to dodge or block the auto turret's bullets, as they can drain your health and make you the dead one instead.
- Drone, block, or bullet spam tanks are most effective against this tank.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|