The Auto-Flank has a circular body with three guns spread around its body, much like a Flank Guard. The difference is that it has an auto-turret on top of its body with a barrel.
Like the Flank Guard, the Auto-Flank fires bullets with average power on all of its three main guns. Its auto-turret fires bullets that deal moderate damage and are relatively fast at a fast pace, similar to other auto-turrets.
The Auto-Flank can upgrade to the following:
- Auto-Tri-Angle (Lv. 45)
- Stabber (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Hexa (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Tri-Trapper (Lv. 45)
- Flankception (Lv. 45)
- Watchman (Lv. 45)
- Ordinance (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Auto-3 (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Storm (Lv. 45)
- Flank Spawner (Lv. 45)
- Panoply (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Triple (Lv. 60)
As the Auto-Flank
- The high range of your auto-turret's bullets can help you spot and fight enemies at long range.
- You can fight off people from multiple angles.
- Use the R key to disable your auto-turret if you don't want it to fire.
Against the Auto-Flank
- The Auto-Flank does not have much firepower in any one direction aside from its auto turret.
- The Auto-Flank has only 3 fixed guns and its coverage is weak, leaving a lot of gaps.
- Pounder tanks' strong bullets are likely to plow through the Auto-Flank's mediocre fire and deal heavy damage.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|