The Auto-Lancer has a circular body with a triangular lance in front. It has an auto-turret on top of its body with a Twin barrels.
Like the Lancer, the Auto-Lancer wields a lance that deals heavy damage to anything that touches it. This can also be used to block enemy bullets and other attacks. Its auto-turret fires speedy bullets that deal moderate damage at a fast pace, similar to other auto-turrets. Unlike most Auto-Turrets, it has a Twin barrel instead of a Basic one.
The Auto-Lancer can upgrade to the following:
- Auto-Smasher (Lv. 45)
- Punisher (Lv. 60)
- Satellite (Lv. 60)
As the Auto-Lancer
- Like other melee tanks, the Auto-Lancer benefits from upgrading movement speed to make up for its short range.
- Use your lance to block enemy attacks while you approach to mitigate any damage you might take.
- The high range of your auto-turret's Field of View can help you spot and deal with enemies at long range.
- Use the R key to disable your auto-turret if you don't want it to fire.
Against the Auto-Lancer
- The Auto-Lancer does not have much range aside from its auto turret.
- Drone and minion tanks can be very effective against the Auto-Lancer as they can attack it from the sides.
The Auto-Lancer was an idea suggested by "literally everyone [sic]" and was added to the game on January 19, 2020.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|