|This is a Complete Page.|
|This article is complete. It does not need any more editing unless you are correcting grammar or are adding information that you and others have confirmed that needs to be added.|
The Auto-Machine has a circular body with a trapezoidal gun in front. It has an auto-turret on the top of its body with a barrel.
Like the Machine Gun, the Auto-Machine's main gun fires rapidly and has a lot of spread. It has identical bullet stats as the Machine Gun. Its auto-turret does moderate damage and has good reload and bullet speed, similar to other auto-turrets.
The Auto-Machine can upgrade to the following:
- Auto-Sprayer (Lv. 45)
- Machception (Lv. 45)
- Streamer (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Gunner (Lv. 45)
- Magnum (Lv. 45)
- Mitrailleuse (Lv. 45)
- Persuader (Lv. 45)
- Annexer (Lv. 45)
- Ordinance (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Inferno (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Multishot (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Magmach (Lv. 45)
- Machine Spawner (Lv. 45)
As the Auto-Machine
- The high range of your auto-turret's bullets can help you spot and fight enemies at long range.
- The Auto-Machine does well at close range where it can deal more damage.
- Use the R key to disable your auto-turret if you don't want it to fire.
Against the Auto-Machine
- Powerful bullets like the Annihilator's can plow through the Auto-Machine's fire and deal heavy damage.
- The Auto-Machine cannot do much to enemies at a long range aside from its auto-turret.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|