The Auto-Mini Grower has a circular body with a long gun in front with a decorative band, indicating its Mini-Grower bullets. It has an auto-turret on top of its body with a single barrel.
Like the Mini Grower, the Auto-Mini Grower's main gun fire bullets that grow in size and slow down over time. Its auto-turret fires speedy bullets that deal moderate damage at a fast pace, similar to other auto-turrets.
The Auto-Mini Grower can upgrade to the following:
- Fattener (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Inferno (Lv. 45)
As the Auto-Mini Grower
- Try to pile your bullets in one area as a large quantity of your bullets can overwhelm foes.
- The high range of your auto-turret's bullets can help you spot and deal with enemies at long range.
- Use the R key to disable your auto-turret if you don't want it to fire.
- Your growing bullets along with the auto-turret's nature of following a foe can be helpful.
Against the Auto-Mini Grower
- The Auto-Mini Grower does not have much range aside from its auto turret and it can be outpenetrated.
- Be wary of the Auto-Mini Grower's auto turret chipping you out from a distance.
- Be cautious, as it can do the strategy of overwhelming at firing from the sides, granting AoD (Area of Denial). The auto-turret will cover him most of the times.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|