The Auto-Minishot has a circular body with an average-size gun in front and two smaller barrels beside it, on both sides. It has an auto-turret on top of its body with a normal barrel.
Like the Minishot, the Auto-Minishot fires average-power bullets from its main gun while its two secondary guns fire weaker and smaller bullets at an angle. Its auto-turret automatically targets nearby enemies and fires fast bullets that deal moderate damage at a fast pace, similar to other auto-turrets.
The Auto-Minishot can upgrade to the following:
- Auto-Artillery (Lv. 45)
- Bent Auto (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Spreadling (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Hewn Pelleter (Lv. 45)
- Minishotception (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Harasser (Lv. 45)
- Veteran (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Recruit (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Magmach (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Arachnid (Lv. 45)
As the Auto-Minishot
- Use your auto turret to complement your high firepower and outpenetrate enemies' defenses.
- The high range of your auto-turret's bullets can help you spot and fight enemies at long range.
- Use the R key to disable your auto-turret if you don't want it to fire.
Against the Auto-Minishot
- It can be difficult to sneak up on the Auto-Minishot due to the fact that its auto turret is always firing.
- Drone tanks will not have as much difficulty to kill this, as tanks such as Auto-Spreadshot have more AoD (Area of Denial) and AoE (Area of Effect. In this case, it means it has more coverage)
The Auto-Minishot was an idea by Hellcat and was added to the game on February 7, 2019.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|