The Auto-Pelleter has a circular body with two Pelleter guns in front with a short base. It has an auto-turret on top of its body with a single barrel.
Like the Pelleter, the Auto-Pelleter fires small, speedy bullets at a fast rate. Its bullets are fast but also relatively weak.
Its auto-turret fires fast bullets that deal moderate damage at a fast pace, similar to other auto-turrets.
The Auto-Pelleter can upgrade to the following:
- Auto-Borer (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Punt Gun (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Hewn Pelleter (Lv. 45)
- Yacht (Lv. 45)
- Pelletception (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Gunner (Lv. 45)
- Annexer (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Cruiser (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Dropship (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Storm (Lv. 45)
As the Auto-Pelleter
- The Auto-Pelleter's bullets can slip through enemy fire and damage your opponent.
- The high range of your auto-turret's bullets can help you spot and fight enemies at long range.
- Use the R key to disable your auto-turret if you don't want it to fire.
Against the Auto-Pelleter
- The Auto-Pelleter's bullets are not very tanky and can easily be outpenetrated.
- Drone tanks will have a hard time attacking the Auto-Pelleter with its auto turret constantly firing at them.
- It can be difficult sneaking up on the Auto-Pelleter with its auto turret always firing.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|