The Auto-Propeller has a circular body with an average-size gun in front and two small thruster barrels on its back. It has an auto-turret on top of its body with a normal barrel.
Like the Propeller, the Auto-Propeller fires average-power bullets from its main gun while its two thruster guns fire much weaker bullets that are used to propel the tank forward, making this tank move fast when firing. Its auto-turret fires fast bullets that deal moderate damage at a fast pace, similar to other auto-turrets.
The Auto-Propeller can upgrade to the following:
- Auto-Tri-Angle (Lv. 45)
- Propellception (Lv. 45)
- Airship (Lv. 45)
As the Auto-Propeller
- You can evade your enemies' attacks while your auto turret fires on them with extreme accuracy.
- The high range of your auto-turret's bullets can help you spot and fight enemies at long range.
- Use the R key to disable your auto-turret if you don't want it to fire.
Against the Auto-Propeller
- The Auto-Propeller's bullets are not very tanky and can easily be outpenetrated.
- It can be difficult sneaking up on the Auto-Propeller with its high speed along with the auto-turret's AI.
- Drone tanks will have a hard time attacking the Auto-Propeller with its auto turret constantly firing at them, unless they have high speed to reach the tank and kill it easily.
- The Auto-Propeller was an idea by Hellcat and was added to the game on February 1, 2019.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|