The Ballista is a tier 3 tank that branches from the Pelleter at level 30.
The Ballista has a circular body and a Pelleter gun (two small guns) in front. The Ballista also has a small trapezoidal swarm spawner (that looks like a Pelleter gun) on its back.
The Ballista's front guns fire small bullets similarly to the Pelleter, although they are a bit larger. They fire at a fast rate and their bullets are below-average in strength. Its rear swarm drone spawner fires AI swarm drones that move quickly and attack whatever is nearby. Being swarm drones, their damage and health is not that high, and they have a limited lifetime, but they come in very high numbers.
The Ballista upgrades from the Pelleter at level 30.
The Ballista branches to the following:
As the Ballista
- The swarm drones can protect your back when you're fighting in a 1v2.
- When an enemy is at low health and your bullets can't connect, turning around to use your drones can usually finish them off.
Against the Ballista
- The swarm drones cannot be controlled and will not always attack what you want it to attack.
- The swarm drones don't have a long range and sniper tanks can keep a distance to be safe from your drones.
- The Ballista's small bullets do not have much health and can be outpenetrated by other tanks.
The Ballista was suggested by Fillygroove and added to the game on December 14, 2018.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|