The Bar Spinner is a Tier 4 tank that upgrades from the Auto-2 at level 45. It is commonly considered one of the worst tanks in the game and is viewed as a joke by the community.
The Bar Spinner has a circular body and a single turret on the front of its body. Its turret has two small guns and circular designs.
Unlike the Auto-2, the Bar Spinner is not an autospin tank itself; its turret automatically spins. The player can control when it guns fires and turn the tank.
The Bar Spinner's turret continuously spins while firing small, average-power bullets.
The Bar Spinner upgrades from the Auto-2 at level 45.
The Bar Spinner can upgrade to the following:
- Padoru (Lv. 60)
- Flare Spinner (Lv. 60)
- Quad Spinner (Lv. 60)
As the Bar Spinner
- Use the Bar Spinner's gimmick to whatever advantage you can find.
- You can spin your tank at different speeds and directions to change the pattern of your bullets.
- Ramming is a viable strategy when using this tank, due to just how weak bullet builds are.
Against the Bar Spinner
- The Bar Spinner cannot really aim in any direction, so focused fire will be able to beat it out.
- Drone tanks will easily be able to attack the Bar Spinner as it has no focused fire.
The Bar Spinner was added on November 2, 2019.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|