The Bent Machine has a circular body with three, trapezoidal guns in front.
Essentially a Triple Shot with Machine Gun barrels, the Bent Machine's three guns all fire bullets at a fast rate with high spread. Its bullets are relatively durable and have average speed.
The Bent Machine can upgrade to the following:
- Twisted Hybrid (Lv. 60)
- Penta Machine (Lv. 60)
- Machlet (Lv. 60)
- 30px Bent Gatling (Lv. 60)
- Triploid (Lv. 60)
- Springlock (Lv. 60)
As the Bent Machine
- The Bent Machine's high rate of fire and strong bullets can take down most enemies easily.
- Thanks to its rapid fire, the Bent Machine also has great recoil that can be used to move around more quickly.
- Try to get close to your target to deal more damage and land more bullets.
Against the Bent Machine
- The Bent Machine does not have any protection on its sides or rear. It also lacks range.
- Extremely powerful attacks can plow through the Bent Machine's bullets and deal damage to it.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|