The Bent Pounder has a circular body with three larger-than-average guns in front.
Like the Pounder, the Bent Pounder's three guns all fire larger bullets that are more damaging and durable than regular bullets. However, they are slightly slower, have less range, and have a slower rate of rate.
The Bent Pounder can upgrade to the following:
- 30px Bent Launcher (Lv. 60)
- 30px Bent Destroyer (Lv. 60)
- 30px Poundlet (Lv. 60)
- 30px Sunbeam (Lv. 60)
- 30px Netfisher (Lv. 60)
- Bent Builder (Lv. 60)
- Twisted Hybrid (Lv. 60)
- Collider (Lv. 60)
- 30px Perforator (Lv. 60)
As the Bent Pounder
- The Bent Pounder's high rate of fire and strong bullets can take down most enemies easily.
- Thanks to its rapid fire and powerful bullets, the Bent Pounder also has great recoil that can be used to move around more quickly.
- Try to get close to your target to deal more damage and land more bullets.
Against the Bent Pounder
- The Bent Pounder does not have any protection on its sides or rear.
- Tanks that can stay a distance away from the Bent Pounder can render it ineffective.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|