The Bombardmentor has a circular base and a trapezoidal barrel like the Trapper. Its gun has a small, slanted base supporting it.
The Bombardmentor's is very similar to the Trapper's, firing durable traps that stay in place and remain for an extended period of time.
Like the Single, the Bombardmentor has the ability to extend its camera in the direction it's facing by holding secondary fire. The camera will stay in that position until secondary fire is released.
The Bombardmentor can upgrade to the following:
- Composer (Lv. 45)
As the Bombardmentor
- You can use your scope to locate weak targets and ready yourself to attack.
- Traps' longevity can be used to block off enemy tanks from moving into an area.
- If you want to have a chance at dealing damage to an enemy, get close to it so your traps don't fall short.
Against the Bombardmentor
- The Bombardmentor cannot do much to enemies at long range.
- Extremely powerful attacks like the Steamroller's bullets or Constructor's blocks can plow their way through any wall of traps and deal damage.
- Drone tanks can get their drones around the Bombardmentor and force to deal with them.
- The Bombardmentor's traps still travel the same distance, so they don't really have an advantage.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|