The Booster is a tier 4 tank that upgrades from the Tri-Angle upon reaching level 45.
The Booster gains 2 more back thrusters that provide more recoil.
This tank has 2 more back bullets then the Tri-Angle, and therefore, is faster.
The Booster can upgrade into the following:
- Shooting Star (Lv. 60)
- Screamer (Lv. 60)
- 30px Sparrow (Lv. 60)
- Samurai (Lv. 60)
- 30px Speeder (Lv. 60)
- Dragon (Lv. 60)
- Dasher (Lv. 60)
- Drifter (Lv. 60)
- 30px Bastille (Lv. 60)
- 30px Salvo (Lv. 60)
- 30px Calaboose (Lv. 60)
- 30px Hummingbird (Lv. 60)
- 30px Roughhouser (Lv. 60)
- Rocket Booster (Lv. 60)
- Speed Penta (Lv. 60)
- 30px Penta Double (Lv. 60)
As the Booster
- Use the Booster’s speed to attack suddenly and then retreat quickly. The opponent may panic, making their aim pretty bad.
- If used as a ramming build, the booster’s speed makes it very annoying.
Against the Booster
- The Booster has no cannons that shoots directly backwards, thus opening up a vulnerable spot.
- The back barrels do little damage. They are ineffective against the average bullet spammer.
- As the Booster has little momentum control at that speed, a Booster with a ramming build can miss easily if you simply move aside.