The Bruiser has a circular base and a large barrel like the Pounder. Its gun has a big, slanted base supporting it.
The Bruiser's gun is very similar to the Pounder's, firing large, powerful bullets at a slower rate of fire. Its bullets deal a lot of damage and also cause a lot of recoil.
Like the Single, the Bruiser has the ability to extend its camera in the direction it's facing by holding secondary fire. The camera will stay in that position until secondary fire is released.
The Bruiser can upgrade to the following:
- Extinctionist (Lv. 45)
- Composer (Lv. 45)
- Swarming Bruiser (Lv. 45)
As the Bruiser
- You can use your scope to locate weak targets and ready yourself to ambush them.
- The Bruiser is more effective at close range since its bullets are not fast.
Against the Bruiser
- The Bruiser cannot do much to enemies at long range as its bullets are easily dodgeable.
- Drone tanks can get their drones around the Bruiser and force to deal with them.
The Bruiser was conceptualized by Hellcat and added to the game on February 5, 2019.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|