The Buckshot has a long gun whilst being large too, the barrel has a base which is a trapezoidal one and on the front of that barrel is a thin wide support.
Unlike most multishot-branch tanks it's bullets don't spread too much. Instead in return is a large clump of bullets dealing lots of damage as bullets do stack.
As the Buckshot
- Remember that your bullets don't have so much spread and they clump up to make a large bullet bunch dealing high damage, your bullets are also fast.
- Add bullet speed and try to predict where enemies are going then fire, don't worry about missing to much because you do have some spread.
- If an enemy is right in front of you then blast them with your bullets and they are going tp be dead for sure unless they are a ramming tank with high health.
- You cannot miss, because of your overly long reload.
Against the Buckshot
- If you use tanks such as Booster then dodge the bullets as ram it because it has a really long reload even with maxed out reload stats.
- Remember it shoots out clumps and not a bunch of bullets with high spread, if you react fast enough and you are a destroyer-branch tank start firing and make sure you have lots of penetration and bullet health so the Buckshot's bullets will break, also destroyer fires faster than buckshot.