|This is a Complete Page.|
|This article is complete. It does not need any more editing unless you are correcting grammar or are adding information that you and others have confirmed that needs to be added.|
The Chasseur has a circular body with a long triangular blade in front.
Like the Lancer, the Chasseur has a lance that deals heavy damage at close range. This can also be used to block enemy bullets and other projectiles.
The Chasseur's lance is slightly longer than the Lancer's, giving it more range. However, it has very slightly less health and damage.
The Chasseur can upgrade to the following:
The Chasseur has very similar strategies to the Lancer.
As the Chasseur
- Tanks with weak bullets are very vulnerable to the Chasseur, as your lance will block all of them.
- In a similar vein, avoid tanks like the Pounder, Sniper, and drone tanks, as their bullets are stronger and can pierce your lance.
- Like other melee tanks, the Chasseur benefits from upgrading movement speed to make up for its short range.
Against the Chasseur
- Sniper or Pounder tanks are the best tanks to use against the Chasseur, with their range and bullet penetration.
- Tanks with homing bullets or swarms are effective as the Chasseur can not defend on all sides at once.
- Minion tanks like the Spawner can also swarm the Chasseur from multiple sides.
The Chasseur was suggested by Fillygroove and added to the game on January 20, 2019.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|