|This is a Complete Page.|
|This article is complete. It does not need any more editing unless you are correcting grammar or are adding information that you and others have confirmed that needs to be added.|
The Double has a circular body and two guns supported by a large base.
The two guns of the Double give it a higher rate of fire and overall good penetration. Its bullets are relatively strong. Like the Single, the Double has the ability to extend the camera in the direction it's facing by holding secondary fire. The camera will stay in the position until secondary fire is released.
The Double can upgrade to the following.
As the Double
- The Double has a high rate of fire and strong bullets that can take down most enemies easily. It shares many of its characteristics with the Twin.
- Weak tanks with low reload such as the Ranger, Annihilator, and Overload are vulnerable to the Double
- Use your scoping ability to scout farther than normal and find which tanks to attack and which to avoid.
- While scoping, remember to keep an eye on your own body.
Against the Double
- The Double has no protection on its back or sides.
- The Double's scoping ability and its high FoV makes it a deadly foe.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|