|This is a Complete Page.|
|This article is complete. It does not need any more editing unless you are correcting grammar or are adding information that you and others have confirmed that needs to be added.|
The Flank Guard is a Tier 2 Tank that upgrades from the Basic at level 15. Being a Tier 2 tank, the main focus of its branch is its coverage and rear guns.
The Flank Guard has a circular body with three guns in total, spread equally around its body.
Compared to the Basic, the Flank Guard's bullets have relatively similar power. However, it fires bullets from its back as well.
The Flank Guard upgrades from the Basic at level 15.
The Flank Guard can upgrade to the following:
- Hexa Tank (Lv. 30)
- Tri-Angle (Lv. 30)
- Auto-3 (Lv. 30)
- Trap Guard (Lv. 30)
- Flank Single (Lv. 30)
- Tri-Pelleter (Lv. 30)
- Tri-Trapper (Lv. 30)
- Flank Sniper (Lv. 30)
- Flank Machine (Lv. 30)
- Flank Pounder (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Flank (Lv. 30)
- Tri-Lancer (Lv. 30)
- Arachnid (Lv. 30)
- Flank Swarm (Lv. 30)
- Back Shield (Lv. 30)
- Storm (Lv. 30)
- Flank Subduer (Lv. 30)
- Flank Mini Grower (Lv. 30)
- Colony (Lv. 30)
- Thief (Lv. 30)
- Triple Twin (Lv. 45)
- Flankmind (Lv. 60)
As the Flank Guard
- Your main strength is the coverage your back guns give you.
- Due to the rear guns, the Flank Guard does not suffer any recoil when shooting, making you slightly faster when chasing someone.
- You can fight off people from multiple angles.
- However, with no recoil, it is harder to run away compared to the Basic.
Against the Flank Guard
- The Flank Guard does not have much firepower in any one direction, since all the barrels and bullets are almost 100% the same of a Basic's.
- Use Pounder, as the strength of the bullet is likely to plow through the Flank Guard's mediocre fire.
- The Flank Guard's coverage is still weak and leaves a lot of gaps.
- The woomy-arras's and arras's Flank Guard design are different from the diep.io Flank Guard's design.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|