|This is a Complete Page.|
|This article is complete. It does not need any more editing unless you are correcting grammar or are adding information that you and others have confirmed that needs to be added.|
The Flank Sniper has a circular body with three, long barrels spread equally around its body.
Like the Sniper, the Flank Sniper has an increased FoV and its bullets are strong and fast. As its name implies, its rear guns let it fire bullets from its back as well.
The Flank Sniper can upgrade to the following:
- Sniper-3 (Lv. 45)
- Eliminator (Lv. 45)
- Hexa Sniper (Lv. 45)
- Watchman (Lv. 45)
- Flank Assassin (Lv. 45)
- Flank Gatling Gun (Lv. 45)
- Archaea (Lv. 45)
- Contender (Lv. 45)
- Faucile (Lv. 45)
- Flank Rifle (Lv. 45)
- Owl (Lv. 45)
- Triple Sniper (Lv. 60)
As the Flank Sniper
The Flank Sniper has characteristics of both the Flank Guard's coverage and the Sniper's power.
- Lead your shots to account for enemy tanks' movement, especially when fighting at a long distance.
- Use your higher FoV to avoid tanks stronger than you and engage with tanks you're strong against.
Against the Flank Sniper
- Drone tanks can easily overwhelm a Flank Sniper even with its coverage. Beware of the Flank Sniper firing back, though!
- Tanks with strong firepower can also overpower the Flank Sniper's bullets and force them to retreat.
- Mobile tanks can outmaneuver the Flank Sniper's shots and get close.
The Flank Sniper was suggested by moouse#3099 and officially added to the game on October 15, 2018.
The current highest score is 1.15 million points by Comet1992
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|