|This is a Complete Page.|
|This article is complete. It does not need any more editing unless you are correcting grammar or are adding information that you and others have confirmed that needs to be added.|
The Gatling Gun has a circular base and a trapezoidal barrel like the Machine Gun but longer like the Sniper's.
Combining qualities of both the Machine Gun and the Sniper, the Gatling Gun fires strong, long-range bullets with increased bullet speed and less spread. It also has an increased FoV, like the Sniper. However, its reload is slower than the Machine Gun.
The Gatling Gun can upgrade to the following:
- Charger (Lv. 45)
- Chain Gun (Lv. 45)
- Searcher (Lv. 45)
- Roadblock (Lv. 45)
- Silo (Lv. 45)
- Shifter (Lv. 45)
- Twin Gatling (Lv. 45)
- Plow (Lv. 45)
- Flank Gatling Gun (Lv. 45)
- Mitrailleuse (Lv. 45)
- Claymore (Lv. 45)
- Flooder (Lv. 45)
- Firenado (Lv. 45)
- Assault Rifle (Lv. 45)
- Nailgun (Lv. 45)
- Transmitter (Lv. 60)
As the Gatling Gun
- Try to avoid close combat and use your range to your advantage.
- The Gatling Gun can be effective against Destroyer tanks and pressure them from a distance.
Against the Gatling Gun
- If you are fighting at close range with a Gatling Gun, it is nothing more than a low-reload Machine Gun.
- Any bullet spammer that can outgun and outrun it can be a hazard to Gatling Gun.
The Gatling Gun was created and made by CancelX and added to the game on June 19, 2018.
- The Gatling's body is completely same to Assult's one.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|