The Hewn Pelleter has a circular body and two small guns in front with a short base. It also has a miniature gun on each side of its Pelleter guns at an angle.
Like the Pelleter, the Hewn Pelleter fires small, speedy bullets at a fast rate. Its bullets are fast but also relatively weak. Its two secondary guns fire 4small bullets that are not as powerful.
The Hewn Pelleter can upgrade to the following:
- Hewn Gunner (Lv. 45)
- Moonburst (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Hewn Pelleter (Lv. 45)
- Blabber (Lv. 45)
- Split (Lv. 45)
- Tri-Hewn Pelleter (Lv. 45)
- Commando (Lv. 45)
- Carrier (Lv. 45)
As the Hewn Pelleter
- The Hewn Pelleter's bullets can slip through enemy fire easier and damage your opponent.
- Your secondary guns can put pressure on enemies while they try to avoid your main fire.
Against the Hewn Pelleter
- Pounder bullets and Builder blocks have high penetration and can plow through the Hewn Pelleter's fire.
- The Hewn Pelleter's bullets are not very tanky and can easily be outpenetrated.
The Hewn Pelleter was added to the game on May 18, 2018.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|