The Hexa-Sniper has a circular body with six, long Sniper guns spread evenly around its body.
All six guns of the Hexa-Sniper fire strong and fast bullets like the Sniper itself and share its lowered rate of fire.
The Hexa-Sniper also has an increased FoV like other Sniper tanks.
The Hexa-Sniper can upgrade to the following:
- Detonator (Lv. 60)
- Sitrepper (Lv. 60)
- Antagonist (Lv. 60)
- Argonaut (Lv. 60)
- Hexa-Gatling (Lv. 60)
- Sanctifier (Lv. 60)
- Hexa-Rifle (Lv. 60)
- Rain (Lv. 60)
- T-Rex (Lv. 60)
- File:Sniper-5.png Sniper-5 (Lv. 60)
As the Hexa-Sniper
- Lead your shots to account for enemy tanks' movement, especially when fighting at a long distance.
- The Hexa-Sniper is not very good at being stealthy as its rear bullets will reveal its location to others when it fires.
- Use your higher FoV to avoid tanks stronger than you and engage with tanks you're strong against.
Against the Hexa-Sniper
- Tanks with strong firepower can also overpower the Hexa-Sniper's bullets and force them to retreat.
- Mobile tanks can outmaneuver the Hexa-Sniper's shots and get close.
- Sniper-tanks easily beat the Hexa-Sniper, even though the Hexa-Sniper has ore barrels. The hexa sniper bullets are weaker.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|