|This article is about the tank page. For parody on pre-nerf Kashmir, see User:Moooosey/Kashmir.|
The Kashmir was added on 12 June 2020, and was nerfed silently the same day after its boosting bullets were found to be extremely overpowered, killing bosses and AI with ease and out-penetrating any tank. It was suggested 3 days earlier, and was added without going through a preliminary beta testing phase, as is common. It was nerfed again on 14 June. It was temporarily removed, and readded on 19 October 2020.
The Kashmir features a tank with a smasher turret on top and a smasher-based apparatus called a Regional. The Regional has two barrels, each firing powerful bullets at a high rate of speed with high recoil. The Regional can be launched at any time with right click.
The Kashmir has reasonable movement speed and high reload. There is 3 seconds of cooldown between launches. The Kashmir's main bullet fires powerful boosting bullets which are many times more powerful that normal boosting bullets.
The Kashmir upgrades from the Rocket at level 60.
The Kashmir is a level 60 tank and cannot upgrade from any other tank.
As the Kashmir
- Try to focus your build on the speed for the most part, as you'll need it for traversing through, and escaping enemy attacks.
- Whenever possible, close-combat enemies with extreme caution, especially if their front gun out-penetrates your regional.
- For farming and some sort of rudimentary defense, try to make use of the back propeller guns' projectile fire, it's very useful.
Against the Kashmir
- Kashmir was originally called Panjandrum.
- Originally, its regional was supposed to explode on impact, like the real world counterpart.
- On servers with lots of lag, multiple rockets can be in the "air" at the same time, making Kashmir extremely overpowered.
The tank was added at June 12, 2020.
The tank's recoil was nerfed at June 12, 2020.
The tank was moved to beta tanks at July 21, 2020.
The AI bot's ability to spawn as Kashmir was fixed at August 28, 2020.
The tank was added back at October 19, 2020.
The tank was nerfed at October 22, 2020.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|