|This is a Complete Page.|
|This article is complete. It does not need any more editing unless you are correcting grammar or are adding information that you and others have confirmed that needs to be added.|
The Machine Gun is a Tier 2 Tank that upgrades from the Basic at level 15. Being a Tier 2 tank, the main focus of its branch is fast reload (bullet spam) and spread bullets.
The Machine Gun has a circular body with a trapezoidal cannon in front.
Compared to the Basic, the Machine Gun has more spread, fires incredibly faster, but deals less damage per bullet (about the same as a Twin.
The Machine Gun upgrades from the Basic at level 15.
The Machine Gun can upgrade to the following:
- Minigun (Lv. 30)
- Gunner (Lv. 30)
- Blaster (Lv. 30)
- Gatling Gun (Lv. 30)
- Flank Machine (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Machine (Lv. 30)
- Sprayer (Lv. 30)
- Machinist (Lv. 30)
- Machine Trapper (Lv. 30)
- Submachine (Lv. 30)
- Inferno (Lv. 30)
- Foam Gun (Lv. 30)
- Twin Machine (Lv. 30)
- Assult (Lv. 30)
- Naturalist (Lv. 30)
- Machine-2 (Lv. 30)
- Blowgun (Lv. 30)
- Multishot (Lv. 30)
- Magmach (Lv. 30)
- Machceptioner (Lv. 30)
- Machine Gun II (Lv. 60)
- Machinemind (Lv. 60)
As the Machine Gun
- Since the Machine Gun has a high spread, bullet speed isn't a big necessity to upgrade.
- The Machine Gun is kind of weak against drone tanks, so try to stay away from those types of tanks.
- The bullets' spread allow the Machine Gun to cover more Area of Denial (AoD) and makes escaping tanks easier.
Against the Machine Gun
- Use the Pounder, as the higher health of the bullet can absorb more bullets and is more likely to hit the tank.
- Use the Sniper, but stay at long range because of the Machine Gun's spread.
- Use the Overlord, the Machine Gun is vulnerable to tanks like this.
- The Machine Gun's design is the exact same as the diep.io Machine Gun.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|