The Mega-2 has a circular body and two turrets on opposite sides of its body. Each turret has a large and wide gun, like the Pounder.
The Mega-2 is an autospin tank that uses its two turrets to fire. Its turrets will passively fire at objects in their sight, but can also be manually aimed and fired by the player.
Each turret of the Mega-2 fires large (albeit small due to the turret's size) bullets at a slower rate with above average recoil similarly to the Pounder.
The Mega-2 can upgrade to the following:
- Mega-3 (Lv. 45)
- Giga-2 (Lv. 45)
- Launcher-2 (Lv. 45)
- Builder-2 (Lv. 45)
- Blaster-2 (Lv. 45)
- Obliterator-2 (Lv. 45)
As the Mega-2
- Since the Mega-2's turrets automatically lock onto enemies, it can be easier to just focus on dodging and let their AI aim for you.
- Your turrets have a slightly larger FoV than your own tank, so they can fire at enemies outside your own FoV. However, it is better to get close up as their bullets are not very long-range.
- If you're facing the right way at the right moment, both turrets can fire at the same target at once.
- Don't be afraid to manually fire your turrets in order to make use of their recoil.
Against the Mega-2
- The Mega-2's turrets can't lock onto to drones, so they have to manually aim at them.
- In most cases, only one turret will be locked onto you, reducing the Mega-2's firepower. You can also move around the Mega-2 to avoid having both turrets target you.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|