|This is a Complete Page.|
|This article is complete. It does not need any more editing unless you are correcting grammar or are adding information that you and others have confirmed that needs to be added.|
The Mega Trapper has a circular body with a very wide gun with an expanding end.
The traps of the Mega Trapper are much larger, more durable, and damaging than the Trapper's traps. However, it also has a much slower rate of fire.
Like other Trappers, the Mega Trapper's traps stick around for an extended period of time and it also has a slightly increased FoV.
The Mega Trapper can upgrade to the following:
- Constructor (Lv. 45)
- Giga Trapper (Lv. 45)
- Tatter (Lv. 45)
- Hammerer (Lv. 45)
- Swarming Mega (Lv. 45)
- Bearer (Lv. 45)
- Logger (Lv. 45)
- Musketeer (Lv. 45)
- Tri-Mega Trapper (Lv. 45)
- Promenader (Lv. 45)
The Mega Trapper has very similar strategies to the Trapper.
As the Mega Trapper
- Your traps' longevity can be used to block off enemy tanks from moving into an area.
- The Mega Trapper can easily flood an area with traps that protect from enemy projectiles.
- Try to get close to enemies as your traps can be lethal when shot into something.
Against the Mega Trapper
- The Mega Trapper can easily be outranged since traps have limited range.
- Strong, focused fire from tanks like the Twin or a shot from the Destroyer can break through traps quickly.
- Beware of getting close to the Mega Trapper; its traps deal a lot of damage if you are hit by them up close.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|