The Motor has a circular body with a drone spawner in front. It also has a grey square on top of its body that signifies its main ability.
The bullets from its drones' auto turrets are small, quick, and low-damage. The Motor's drones themselves are average in speed and power.
It can control a maximum of 5 drones and has an increased FoV, like other drone tanks.
The Motor can upgrade to the following:
- Overdrive (Lv. 45)
- Swarmdrive (Lv. 45)
- Poundrive (Lv. 45)
- Ubercharge (Lv. 45)
- Spawndrive (Lv. 45)
- Swagger (Lv. 60)
As the Motor
- Even if an enemy is out of your drones' range, you can use their auto turrets to chip at them and possibly kill them.
- If your opponent is focusing on dealing with your drones, move your drones unpredictably to keep them firing at them.
- The Motor can keep its drones near an enemy at a distance while the combined firepower of all its drones damages them.
Against the Motor
- Although they are small, don't underestimate the Motor's auto-drones as they can chip you down quickly while also being hard to evade.
- Try to attack the Motor directly and quickly before its drones and their turrets can kill you.
The Motor was suggested by Fillygroove and added to the game on January 16, 2019.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|