The Octo Tank has a circular body with eight guns spread evenly around its body.
Individually, each gun of the Octo Tank is basic and fires regular bullets. However, its eight guns allow it to fire bullets all around it.
The Octo Tank can upgrade to the following:
- File:Tornado.png Tornado (Lv. 60)
- File:Octo-Trapper.png Octo-Trapper (Lv. 60)
- Warmonger (Lv. 60)
- Octo-Machine (Lv. 60)
- File:Regiment.png Regiment (Lv. 60)
- Monsoon (Lv. 60)
- Argonaut (Lv. 60)
- Hedgehog (Lv. 60)
- File:Octo-Single.png Octo-Single (Lv. 60)
- Lens (Lv. 60)
- Cluster One (Lv. 60)
- Quad Spinner (Lv. 60)
- Staross (Lv. 60)
- Octo-Mini Grower (Lv. 60)
- Lola (Lv. 60)
- Auto-7 (Lv. 60)
- Stationer (Lv. 60)
- Opta (Lv. 60)
As the Octo Tank
- Due to the rear guns, the Octo Tank does not suffer any recoil when shooting, making you slightly faster when chasing someone.
- You can protect yourself from multiple angles at a time.
- By moving forwards and firing at the same time, you can create a "bullet wall" of lots of bullets that can protect you and damage enemies.
Against the Octo Tank
The Octo Tank does not have much firepower in any one direction.
- Pounder tanks will be likely to plow through the Octo Tank's mediocre fire.
- Drone tanks can be ineffective in that they are not able to get their drones around the Octo Tank as easily.
- If you're using a powerful drone tank such as Thrasher, make all drones move towards the Octo Tank from the same side to minimalize the damage the drones take.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|