The Overluxe has a circular body with an average-size, Basic gun in front as well as four drone spawners on its back.
Like the Basebrid, the Overluxe fires average-power bullets from its front gun. Its bullets are comparable to the Basic in firepower.
Its drone spawners spawn uncontrollable drones that automatically chase and attack nearby objects. Unlike most other Hybrid Tanks, the Overluxe can uniquely spawn up to a maximum of ten AI drones.
The Overluxe is a level 60 tank and cannot upgrade to any other tank.
As the Overluxe
- Use your swath of AI drones in order to overwhelm enemies while you fire on them.
- AI drones do not have as much range as auto-turrets and can only attack closeby enemies. However, they can chase enemies quite far once they lock onto something.
- Use the R key to disable your drones if you don't want them to attack anything.
- Thanks to its four drone spawners, the Overluxe can replenish its destroyed drones at a quick rate.
- Your drones will protect against rammers and most lancers.
Against the Overluxe
- The Overluxe's bullets are not very tanky and can easily be outpenetrated.
- Be wary of the Overluxe's AI drones chasing you even after they get close and then back off.
- Staying out of the drone detection range is very important, you don't want 10 drones chasing after you while fighting this tank.
- On the day it was added, 20 September 2019, it was called an "abosolute monstrosity."
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|