The Poundbrid features a circular body as well as a large, Pounder barrel facing frontward and an uncontrollable drone spawner facing backward.
The Poundbrid's primary gun fires large, strong bullets at a slower rate, like the Pounder itself. It also suffers a bit of recoil from firing its gun.
Its AI drone spawner spawns uncontrollable drones that automatically chase and attack nearby objects. It can spawn up to a maximum of three drones.
The Poundbrid can upgrade to the following:
- Hybrid (Lv. 45)
- Harvester (Lv. 45)
- Crusher (Lv. 45)
- General (Lv. 45)
- Spreadguard (Lv. 45)
- Poundrive (Lv. 45)
- Barracks (Lv. 45)
- Multigun (Lv. 45)
- Heavy Hybrid (Lv. 45)
- 30px Parapet (Lv. 60)
As the Poundbrid
- The Poundbrid's strong bullets can deal lots of damage to laid traps and enemy bullets.
- Use the recoil from your gun in order to push yourself closer to enemies. However, this leaves you vulnerable with your low reload.
- Auto drones do not have as much range as auto-turrets and can only attack closeby enemies. However, they can chase enemies quite far once they lock onto something.
Against the Poundbrid
- The Poundbrid doesn't have a fast rate of fire, so it is vulnerable in between shots.
- Be wary of its auto drones chasing you even after the Poundbrid gets close and then backs off.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|