The Revolutionist has a circular body and a regular sized gun in front. It also has a ring attached to its body with two turrets on opposite sides, each with a single gun.
The Revolutionist's main gun fires bullets at a moderate pace that have average penetration and damage, near identically to the Basic.
The ring, or base, of the Revolutionist automatically spins, bringing its auto turrets around the tank. Its turrets will automatically fire on nearby enemies, just like other tanks' auto turrets. They fire fast bullets that deal moderate damage at a fast pace.
The Revolutionist can upgrade to the following:
- Subverter (Lv. 45)
- Audioboard (Lv. 45)
- Proton (Lv. 45)
- Pion (Lv. 45)
- Hadron (Lv. 45)
- Whiteout (Lv. 60)
- Bohrer (Lv. 60)
- Kivaaritehdas (Lv. 60)
- Glove (Lv. 45) (removed upgrade)
As the Revolutionist
- Unlike regular auto turrets, the Revolutionist's auto turrets do have an arc and cannot fire on things from the other side of your tank.
- Use your two auto turrets to complement your main gun's fire.
- Your auto turrets can help fight off enemies that are behind or to the sides of you.
Against the Revolutionist
- Aside from its ring, the Revolutionist has the Basic's firepower and can be outpenetrated.
- The Revolutionist's auto turrets cannot target drones, so they only have their main gun to deal with them.
The Revolutionist was added as a TESTBED tank at an unknown time and was later made playable on June 1, 2019.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|