The Rifle is a Tier 3 tank that upgrades from the Sniper at level 30.
The Rifle has a circular body with a long gun on its front. It has another barrel underneath it that is slightly shorter and wider.
The bullets of the Rifle are slightly smaller than the Sniper's but are fired at a much faster rate, somewhat close to a basic's fire rate. Its bullets' damage and health are also lower than that of the Sniper.
The Rifle upgrades from the Sniper at level 30.
The Rifle can upgrade to the following:
- Sharpshooter (Lv. 45)
- Carbine (Lv. 45)
- Dispenser (Lv. 45)
- Assault Rifle (Lv. 45)
- Sniper Rifle (Lv. 45)
- Silencer (Lv. 45)
- Basher (Lv. 45)
- Triggerman (Lv. 45)
- Marksman (Lv. 45)
- Twin Rifle (Lv. 45)
- Pistol (Lv. 45)
- Archer (Lv. 45)
- Infantryman (Lv. 45)
- Flank Rifle (Lv. 45)
- 30px Bushwhacker (Lv. 60)
As the Rifle
- The Rifle's higher rate of fire makes it a better contender for medium-range fights, but it still can be outpenetrated in a face to face combat. Strafe between enemy bullets to make sure you can land repeating hits.
- Use your high FoV to attack the enemy horizontally. Attacking vertically will result in being beaten by bullet spammers or ambushed by heavy fire.
- Every bullet matters, so try to lead your bullets into enemies' movement in order to have a better chance at hitting them.
Against the Rifle
- Drone classes can easily surround and overwhelm a Rifle. However, beware of the Rifle attacking back!
- Pounder tanks can be effective against Rifles due to their extremely powerful bullets and typically greater mobility at close to medium range.
- Bullet spammers like the Triplet, Penta Shot or Sprayer can also overwhelm a Rifle through sheer DPS at close range.
- Rammers, like tanks in the Propeller and Lancer branches, can charge at a Rifle while blocking its shots.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|