The Scratcher has a circular body with a large Pounder gun in front. It has an auto-turret on top of its body with a single barrel.
Like the Pounder, the Scratcher fires powerful, large bullets. However, it has a slower rate of fire and suffers a lot of recoil.
Its auto-turret fires speedy bullets that deal moderate damage at a fast pace, similar to other auto-turrets.
The Scratcher can upgrade to the following:
- Masher (Lv. 45)
- Stabber (Lv. 45)
- Mega-3 (Lv. 45)
- Poundception (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Launcher (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Spreadling (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Artillery (Lv. 45)
- Butcher (Lv. 45)
- Persuader (Lv. 45)
- Auto-Multishot (Lv. 45)
- Sociopath (Lv. 45)
- Craftsman (Lv. 45)
- Autillery (Lv. 45)
As the Scratcher
- Your strong bullets are easily to land the closer you are to your enemy.
- The high range of your auto-turret's bullets can help you spot and fight enemies at long range.
- Use the R key to disable your auto-turret if you don't want it to fire.
Against the Scratcher
- The Pounder does not have much reload aside from its auto turret.
- Drone tanks can be very effective against the Pounder as they can attack it from the sides.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|