|This is a Complete Page.|
|This article is complete. It does not need any more editing unless you are correcting grammar or are adding information that you and others have confirmed that needs to be added.|
The Single is a Tier 2 Tank that upgrades from the Basic at level 15. The main focus of its branch is the ability to scope when secondary fire is activated.
The Single has a circular body and a gun with a trapezoidal base on its front. The barrel is, in fact, a shorter Assassin gun on the rectangular part.
The Single has very similar firepower to the Basic. However, its main ability is that it can extend the camera in the direction it's facing by holding secondary fire. The camera will stay in the new position until secondary fire is released.
The Single upgrades from the Basic at level 15.
The Single can upgrade to the following:
- Double (Lv. 30)
- Lumberjack (Lv. 30)
- Machinist (Lv. 30)
- Flank Single (Lv. 30)
- Assailant (Lv. 30)
- Equalizer (Lv. 30)
- Bombardmentor (Lv. 30)
- Single-2 (Lv. 30)
- Machete (Lv. 30)
- Airscrew (Lv. 30)
- Bruiser (Lv. 30)
- Solitaire (Lv. 30)
- S-Subduer (Lv. 30)
- Gun (Lv. 60)
As the Single
- The Single's scoping ability can give you extra advantage in winning fights.
- Use the scope to see further ahead than usual and stay away from tanks you know you'll lose to.
- You can also use the scope to keep an eye on areas from far away if you hold the scope there.
- Train aiming and shooting with the scope, as having a fixed camera might mess up your aim and movement without train.
Against the Single
- The Single doesn't have any special ability other than its scope.
- Its firepower is mediocre and Basic.
- The scope, however, may be deadly.
- The Single is one of the most strong tanks in arras.io, along with the Machine Gunner.
- The Single also hasn't the scoping ability there. Who has the scoping ability is the Predator.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|