The Sniper is a Tier 2 tank that branches from the Basic at level 15. Its branch focuses on high-velocity bullets and increased FoV.
The Sniper features a circular base with a rectangular gun on the front. Compared to its predecessor, the Basic, the cannon is slightly longer.
The Sniper is granted an increased field of vision that is noticeably larger than the Basic's. It also has faster Bullet Speed, but, to compensate for this, it has a slightly reduced rate of fire.
The Sniper upgrades from the Basic at level 15.
The Sniper can upgrade to the following:
- Assassin (Lv. 30)
- Hunter (Lv. 30)
- Rifle (Lv. 30)
- Borer (Lv. 30)
- Lumberjack (Lv. 30)
- Clicker (Lv. 30)
- Twin Sniper (Lv. 30)
- Flank Sniper (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Sniper (Lv. 30)
- Gatling Gun (Lv. 30)
- Obliterator (Lv. 30)
- Snipebrid (Lv. 30)
- Navigator (Lv. 30)
- Huntress (Lv. 30)
- Shootist (Lv. 30)
- Chasseur (Lv. 30)
- Chiller (Lv. 30)
- Mini Lightning (Lv. 30)
- Snipe Guard (Lv. 45)
- Oscilloscope (Lv. 45)
- Crowbar (Lv. 60)
As the Sniper
- The player should use their larger field of view to their advantage. The Sniper's medium rate of fire does not benefit the player at close-quarters combat, so the player should avoid the target by staying as far away as possible.
- Ideally, a Sniper should approach its enemy (who does not know that the Sniper is there) stealthily. Taking the element of surprise to your advantage, you should get the first shot on your target. Should the enemy return fire, your medium fire rate will be your backup.
- A good tactic with Sniper is to shoot at where the player’s target will be. The player must always predict their enemies’ movements.
- When a Sniper encounters another player nearby, it should run away while shooting unless it has a clear advantage. If they see the player and fire at them, they should move away from them and if they follow the player, fire at them and watch every direction, as another player, such as one with a rammer build, can quickly move in to kill the player if they don’t see it in time.
Against the Sniper
- Drone classes can surround and overwhelm a Sniper due to its medium reload if skilled. If not, the sniper can easily dodge the drones and proceed to kill the drone tank as it does not have a solid defence.
- A player using tanks in the pounder branch can outmanoeuvre and kill a Sniper due to the increased damage per shot and typically greater mobility at close to medium range but must be careful of the sniper's fast shots and slightly greater reload.
- Bullet Spammers like the Triplet, Penta Shot or Sprayer can also overwhelm a Sniper through sheer DPS at close range but will be forced to a stalemate if not.
- Rammers, like tanks in the Propeller and Lancer branches, can charge at a Sniper while dodging and deflecting the fast bullets, quickly killing it. However, if the sniper has the first hand, it may be relatively hard to get close to it due to sniper's mediocre DPS.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Level 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Level 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Level 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Level 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Level 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|