The Spawner has a circular body with a three-section minion spawner in front.
The Spawner is a minion tank that controls Minions instead of shooting bullets. Minions are controlled similarly to drones, but stay a certain distance from their target instead of ramming into them. Each minion of the Spawner has a small Basic gun with increased reload and average power. The Spawner can control a maximum of 5 minions at a time (4 in the restored version).
The Spawner can upgrade to the following:
- Factory (Lv. 45)
- Sniper Spawner (Lv. 45)
- Machine Spawner (Lv. 45)
- Trappory (Lv. 45)
- Twin Spawner (Lv. 45)
- Reaper (Lv. 45)
- Placer (Lv. 45)
- Protist (Lv. 45)
- Spawndrive (Lv. 45)
- Airship (Lv. 45)
- Software (Lv. 45)
- Flank Spawner (Lv. 45)
- Animator (Lv. 60)
As the Spawner
- You can attack an enemy from all different angles thanks to the unique nature of your minions. This is extremely effective against tanks that can only fire in one direction.
- If you want to, you can also make your minions ram into enemies to deal a good amount of damage.
- The Spawner can have extremely high firepower thanks to all of its minions' guns.
Against the Spawner
- While the Spawner is directing its minions, you can surprise it and attack it while it is defenseless.
- Rammers are mobile enough to dodge the Spawner's minions and attack them directly.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|