The Steamboat is a Tier 3 tank that upgrades from the Propeller at level 30.
The Steamboat has a circular body with an average-size gun in front, two small guns on its sides, and two small thruster barrels on its back.
Like the Propeller, the Steamboat fires average-power bullets from its main gun. Its side guns fire slightly smaller bullets that have the same health and damage as the front gun. Its two thruster guns fire much weaker bullets that are used to propel the tank forward.
The Steamboat upgrades from the Propeller at level 30.
The Steamboat can upgrade to the following:
- Fighter (Lv. 45)
- Man O' War (Lv. 45)
As the Steamboat
- Don't be afraid to use your side bullets to attack enemies, as they have just as much power as your front gun.
- Use your mobility to your advantage and rush at immobile sniper and drone tanks. Evade slow-moving, high-damage bullets from tanks like the Destroyer.
Against the Steamboat
- The Steamboat's bullets are not very tanky and can easily be outpenetrated.
- If your tank is vulnerable to the Steamboat and has an increased FoV, make sure to keep an eye out for them so you can avoid them.
- It may be helpful to let the Propeller come closer to you in order to ensure you can kill it before it flees, if you have strong firepower.
The Steamboat was an idea by Fillygroove and was added to the game on December 28, 2018.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|