The Swarming Trapper is a Tier 3 tank that upgrades from the Trapper at level 30.
The Swarming Trapper has a circular body with a Trap Launcher on its front and a small Cruiser drone spawner layered on the top of it.
The Swarming Trapper's trap launcher works just like the Trapper's trap launcher, firing long-lasting traps that have high health and damage.
In addition to traps, the Swarming Trapper also fires AI-controlled swarm drones that seek out nearby enemies and attack them. Like other swarm drones, they are fast but also weak.
The Swarming Trapper upgrades from the Trapper at level 30.
The Swarming Trapper can upgrade to the following:
- Swarming Builder (Lv. 45)
- Swarming Mega (Lv. 45)
- Zipper (Lv. 45)
- Stronghold (Lv. 45)
- Botanist (Lv. 45)
- Fortress (Lv. 45)
- Piston (Lv. 45)
As the Swarming Trapper
- Since your swarms are very weak, do not try to defend yourself with them. Aiming away from enemy bullets then aiming at the enemy's body is an effective strategy, except for multiple barrel tanks such as Octo Tank.
- You can chip enemies down with your swarms while your traps protect you from attacks.
- By piling traps in an area, you can create walls of traps that will block any tank or bullet from coming through.
- If you don't want to use the drones much, press R (Override stops AI movement)and act like a normal Trapper with swarm drones coming from you.
- You can confuse enemies as your Cruiser barrel is pratically hidden there.
Against the Swarming Trapper
- At long range, only the Swarming Trapper's weak swarm drones will be able to reach that far, making the Swarming Trapper ineffective there.
- Powerful focused fire from tanks like the Twin will be able to outpenetrate both its traps and its swarms.
The Swarming Trapper was created by Hellcat and added to the game on August 1, 2018 alongside the Swarming Builder, the Swarming Mega, and the Swarming Contagion (later renamed to the Zipper).
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|