The Trapbrid has a circular body with a wide Trapper gun in front as well as a drone spawner facing backward.
Like the Trapper, the Trapbrid fires durable, long-lasting traps instead of bullets. Its traps do not have much range, but can deal a lot of damage when something runs into them.
Its AI drone spawner spawns uncontrollable drones that automatically chase and attack nearby objects. It can spawn up to a maximum of three drones.
The Trapbrid can upgrade to the following:
- Overtrapper (Lv. 45)
- Undertrapper (Lv. 45)
- Trappory (Lv. 45)
- Chimera (Lv. 45)
- Harvester (Lv. 45)
- Magician (Lv. 45)
- Migrator (Lv. 45)
- Ricochet (Lv. 45)
As the Trapbrid
- The Trapbrid's traps can be used to construct walls of traps that prevent enemy tanks and bullets from moving through them.
- Auto drones do not have as much range as auto-turrets and can only attack closeby enemies. However, they can chase enemies quite far once they lock onto something.
- Use the R key to disable your drones if you don't want them to attack anything.
Against the Trapbrid
- Like most other trap tanks, the Trapbrid cannot do much to anyone at a long range.
- Be wary of its auto drones chasing you even after the Trapbrid gets close and then backs off.
- Focus-fire tanks like the Twin can penetrate through traps easily.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|