|This is a Complete Page.|
|This article is complete. It does not need any more editing unless you are correcting grammar or are adding information that you and others have confirmed that needs to be added.|
The Trapper has a circular body and a wide trapezoidal gun supported by a short rectangular base.
The Trapper is very different from the Basic. It can deploy traps, which are a different type of bullet that lose momentum over time and eventually stop. They have a much longer lifespan than the average bullet, but they will still despawn after some time. Traps have high penetration and resistance and deal high damage to anything that touches them. The traps launched are noticeably smaller than their Arras.io counterparts. The Trapper also has an enlarged Field of View compared to the Basic.
The Trapper upgrades from the Basic at level 15.
The Trapper can upgrade to the following:
- Builder (Lv. 30)
- Tri-Trapper (Lv. 30)
- Trap Guard (Lv. 30)
- Auto-Trapper (Lv. 30)
- Contagion (Lv. 30)
- Mega Trapper (Lv. 30)
- Swarming Trapper (Lv. 30)
- Twin Trapper (Lv. 30)
- Machine Trapper (Lv. 30)
- Arsenal (Lv. 30)
- Foghorn (Lv. 30)
- Trapbrid (Lv. 30)
- Bombardmentor (Lv. 30)
- Minelayer (Lv. 30)
- Trapper-2 (Lv. 30)
- Trapperang (Lv. 30)
- Taurus I (Lv. 30) (Removed)
- Trapmind (Lv. 60)
As the Trapper
- The unique properties of the Traps can give the Trapper extra ways to play.
- The Traps' longevity can be used to block off enemy tanks from moving into an area.
- The Trapper can create static walls of traps that protect from enemy projectiles. Just be aware that traps shot do not have much range to deal with enemies far away.
Against the Trapper
- Trappers are not very good offensively and their traps can be outgunned with enough power.
- While traps have high initial momentum, they do not have good range and can be out-ranged by other tanks.
- Strong fire from tanks like the Twin can break through the traps quickly.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|