The Triplet has a circular body with three regular size guns all pointing forwards.
The three guns of the Triplet give it a very fast rate of focused fire. It has many of the qualities of the Twin, but has three guns instead of two.
The Triplet can upgrade to the following:
- Quintuplet (Lv. 60)
- Traplet (Lv. 60)
- Kasane (Lv. 60)
- Machlet (Lv. 60)
- File:Poundlet.png Poundlet (Lv. 60)
- File:Flanklet.png Flanklet (Lv. 60)
- File:Tribrid.png Tribrid (Lv. 60)
- Carpenter (Lv. 60)
- Autolet (Lv. 60)
- Trance (Lv. 60)
- Triplet-3 (Lv. 60)
- Mini Gunner (Lv. 60)
- Twin Twin (Lv. 60)
- Calibre (Lv. 60)
- File:Radiowave.png Radiowave (Lv. 60)
- Triple (Lv. 60)
- Ruse (Lv.60)
As the Triplet
- The Triplet's high rate of fire and focused guns make it great for pressuring the enemy head-on.
- Don't be afraid to fire at incoming bullets or drones to weaken them and reduce the damage they might deal to you.
- Fire backwards and use your recoil to propel yourself around while you aren't attacking anything.
Against the Triplet
- The Triplet does not have any protection on its sides or rear, so surrounding it with drones works well.
- The Triplet's bullets aren't that fast, so at long range you will have a lot of time to see them and dodge them.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|