The Twin Sniper has a circular base with two long guns in front.
Like the Sniper, the Twin Sniper has increased FoV and strong, fast bullets. The Twin Sniper's two guns let it fire at a much faster rate as well.
The Twin Sniper can upgrade to the following:
- Dual (Lv. 45)
- Sounder (Lv. 45)
- Twin Assassin (Lv. 45)
- Magnifier (Lv. 45)
- Aspirant (Lv. 45)
- Twin Rifle (Lv. 45)
- Double Sniper (Lv. 45)
- Twinigun (Lv. 45)
- Twin Obliterator (Lv. 45)
- Twin Gatling (Lv. 45)
- Clinker (Lv. 45)
- Hexa Sniper (Lv. 45)
- Gunner Borer (Lv. 45)
- 30px Snipewark (Lv. 60)
- Nunchaku (Lv. 60)
As the Twin Sniper
- The Twin Sniper has characteristics of both the Twin's reload and the Sniper's power.
- Lead your shots to account for enemy tanks' movement, especially when fighting at a long distance.
- The Twin Sniper can take on enemies at close range better thanks to its high rate of fire, but still will struggle somewhat.
- Use your higher FoV to avoid tanks stronger than you and engage with tanks you're strong against.
- Stack your bullets to make act like a sniper. This is better than not stacking in some cases.
Against the Twin Sniper
- Drone tanks can easily overwhelm a Twin Sniper even with its increased firepower. Beware of the Twin Sniper firing back, though!
- Tanks with strong firepower can overpower the Twin Sniper's bullets and force them to retreat.
- Mobile tanks can outmaneuver the Twin Sniper's shots and get close.
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|