The TIE-Fighter was added on 12 June 2020, and was buffed silently the same day after it was found to be extremely underpowered because you know TIE-Fighters suck. It was however, suggested 3 days earlier. It never went through a beta testing phase as is common. It was Buffed again on 14 June. It was temporary removed (because TIE-Fighters suck), and readded on 19 October 2020
The TIE-Fighter features a ship with a hexagonal body, and two hexagonal wings. The wings have two barrels, each firing weak bullets at a high rate of speed with high recoil. The ship can break at any time with right click.
The TIE-Fighter has reasonable movement speed and high reload. There is 3 seconds of cooldown between destroying. The TIE-Fighter's main bullet fires weak boosting bullets which are many times more weaker than normal boosting bullets.
The TIE-Fighter upgrades from the A-Wing at level 60.
The TIE-Fighter is a level 60 ship and cannot upgrade from any other ship.
As the TIE-Fighter
- It sucks, have you even watched Star Wars?
- Whenever possible, destroy your ship and use the Millenium Falcon instead.
- For farming and some sort of rudimentary defense, try not to use this Ship, it's terrible
Against the TIE-Fighter
- TIE-Fighter was used by Darth Vader and Kylo Ren, but exploded both times.
- Originally, it was meant to be good, however there were too many budget cuts because of the tax on the Death Stars 1 and 2..
|Main Game Tanks|
|Tier 1 (Lv. 1)||Basic|
|Tier 2 (Lv. 15)||Auto-2 • Auto-Basic • Basebrid • Director • Flank Guard • Inceptioner • Lancer • Machine Gun • Mini Grower • Minishot • Pelleter • Pounder • Propeller • Single • Sniper • Subduer • Trapper • Twin|
|Tier 3 (Lv. 30)||Airscrew • Arachnid • Basiception • Cruiser • Equalizer • Hunter • Inferno • Mega-2 • Poundbrid • Punt Gun • Rifle …||Full List|
|Tier 4 (Lv. 45)||Full List|
|Tier 5 (Lv. 60)||Full List|
|Event Developer • Sentries • Removed Tanks (TESTBED) • TESTBED • Developer (Tank) • Beta Tanks (TESTBED)|
|Bosses • Arena Closer|