Hi and welcome to the Woomy-Arras.io wiki! We are a community who play a lot of Woomy.Arras.io, which is a fan-made sequel to a fanmade sequel to Diep.io. Remember to exclude swearing from discussions and have a nice attitude to those around you. We hope to see you contributing!
We recently partnered with the Diep.io Wiki for help as we grow! They respect our decision to stay independent and will be helping us manage the large amount of information in Woomy!
Use this list of pages to get started in the wikia!
Need help building out this community?
You can also be part of the larger Fandom family of communities. Visit Fandom's Community Central!
We have rules on our wiki to make this place a good one as we develop.
- Please do not harass any user, no matter the circumstances. We want a nice community and not a toxic one.
- Please try to edit this wiki often to keep everything up to date and keep our information valid.
- Please make an effort to keep our information valid, neat and structured. Always keep pages organized into sections for neatness sake. Along related lines, try to keep pages unbiased and serious. Humor can be used, but should mainly be done so in a user's pages. For instance, something like this is acceptable as long as it stays in the user namespace. It would not be acceptable in the main namespace.
- Keep your fanon in the user namespace as well. The main namespace is restricted to canon.
- Only edit a page unless you know that what facts you are putting on the page is true. Please do not spread misinformation.
Guidelines for pages
- Images of Tanks: For the main infobox image, enable screenshot mode in Woomy's options, then upgrade to the tank and take a screenshot of it (preferably in FFA). You can also create a transparent image of a tank using third-party image editors. Both are allowed.
- Links: when linking to a wiki page, please do not use external links even if the pages do not exist.
- Don't be afraid of redlinks! As long as we will eventually need those pages, redlinks are OK.
- Again, do not add bias or fanon to the main namespace. Keep them in your userpages.
The Woomy-Arras.io Wiki is managed by the following users:
To join our team, start editing any page and get trusted by the community as a good editor!
- Make your words as technical as possible. We don't want very broad or general wording like "This tank only adds an extra gun". Make sure to describe details.
- On each page, make sure there is enough content to worthy it being a page by itself. It should be longer than five sentences at least, make sure to include all the content needed.